Welcome to 'Shopify or Woocommerce ?' If you are super-excited to get into the amazing world of ecommerce, but you're confused about Shopify and Woocommerce, then this mini-course will save you a ton of time and help you make the right decision.
My name is Tim Sharp and I've been a successful online entrepreneur since 2004 and I'm also one of the best selling Udemy Instructors in Ecommerce with over 26000 students. Over the years, I've built successful businesses in eCommerce, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing and Web and Database Development. I have extensive knowledge of the complete business cycle and a wealth of real world experience.
In this course, I'm going to take you step-by-step through the pros and cons of both Shopify and Woocommerce so you make an informed decision about which software platform is best for you.
This is what you are going to learn:
1. Which is the easiest to install ?
2. How easy is it to create a great looking store ?
3. What are the costs of domain registration and email setup ?
4. What sort of support is on offer ?
5. What are the backup options and how much do they cost ?
6. Which is the most secure ?
7. How easy is it to add products and fulfill orders automatically ?
8. Which payment providers are available ?
9. What are the fixed monthly costs ?
10. Taking everything into account - which one is best for you ?
So let's get started, the course is completely free !
'This is my first course from Tim and I can honestly say it was hands down the best comparison between these two giants that I'v come across. It certainly helped me in taking my final decision on which platform I want to start out on. Eventually, I'll be using both platforms anyway. Thank you Tim, and looking forward to taking all your courses and learning from you. Time certainly well spent.' - Estelle
About the instructor
My name is Tim Sharp. I've over 25 years experience in ecommerce and now I'm one of the most successful ecommerce instructors on the Internet having sold over 150,000 courses to more than 100,000 students in 190 countries. I also have a thriving Facebook group of over 19,000 members!